[Format] Respond Flying License

Moderators: Executive Staff, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, CTSOB: Air Support Division Command

Dimitri Pavlenkov
Police Officer III+1
Badge: 7007

[Format] Respond Flying License

Post by Dimitri Pavlenkov »

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
Flying License

Dear Mr/Ms/Mrs. Full Name,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Police Flying License, we'd like to appreciate for your intention to apply for Flying License. I Your Name as a Flying License Divison member, would like to that your application status is now set to PENDING with these following reason(s):
  • Reason 1
  • Reason 2
Don't be sad yet, since you have chances to fix and revise your application, make sure that you've completely fixed and revise your application form before you ask us to re-check on your application form. You have 2 x 24 hours to fix your application form, or you will be auto denied from the Flying License Request.

Sincerely yours,
[RANK][FULLNAME]
On behalf of Flying License Division
San Andreas State Police.

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/FsW0C5rW/sasp.png[/img]
[size=150][b]SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/b][/size]
[size=100][b]Flying License[/b][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Police Flying License, we'd like to appreciate for your intention to apply for Flying License. I [i]Your Name[/i] as a Flying License Divison member, would like to that your application status is now set to [b][color=red]PENDING[/color][/b] with these following reason(s):
[list]
[*] Reason 1
[*] Reason 2[/list]
Don't be sad yet, since you have chances to fix and revise your application, make sure that you've completely fixed and revise your application form before you ask us to re-check on your application form. You have 2 x 24 hours to fix your application form, or you will be auto denied from the Flying License Request.

[right]Sincerely yours,
[RANK][ YOURFULL NAME]
San Andreas State Police.[/right]
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
Flying License

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Police Flying License, we'd like to appreciate for your intention to apply for Flying License. I Your Name as a Flying License Divison member, would like to congratulate you since you're ACCEPTED on our PBA Stage, but dont be happy yet since you will be given material by our instructor and will be tested. For More information wait for further news.

Sincerely yours,
[RANK][YOUR FULL NAME]

[hr][/hr]

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Police Flying License, we'd like to appreciate for your intention to apply for Flying License. I [i]Your Name[/i] as a Flying License Divison member, would like to congratulate you since you're  [b][color=#008000]ACCEPTED[/color][/b] on our PBA Stage, but dont be happy yet since you will be given material by our instructor and will be tested. For More information wait for further news.

[right]Sincerely yours,
[RANK][YOUR FULL NAME]
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
Flying License

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Police Flying License, we'd like to appreciate for your intention to apply for Flying License. I Your Name as a Flying License Divison member, would like to inform you that you're DENIED from this fying license request, with these following reason(s):
  • Reason 1
  • Reason 2
Don't be sad yet, since you're allowed to re-aplly within 1 month

Sincerely yours,
[RANK][FULLNAME]

[hr][/hr]

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Police Flying License, we'd like to appreciate for your intention to apply for Flying License. I [i]Your Name[/i] as a Flying License Divison member, would like to inform you that you're [b][color=red]DENIED[/color][/b] from this fying license request, with these following reason(s):
[list]
[*] Reason 1
[*] Reason 2[/list]
Don't be sad yet, since you're allowed to re-aplly within 1 month

[right]Sincerely yours,
[RANK][FULLNAME]
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
Flying License

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Police Flying License, we'd like to appreciate for your intention to apply for Flying License. I Your Name as a Flying License Divison member, would like to inform you that you're DENIED and Banned from this fying license request, with these following reason(s):
  • Reason 1
  • Reason 2

Sincerely yours,
[RANK][FULLNAME]

[hr][/hr]

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Police Flying License, we'd like to appreciate for your intention to apply for Flying License. I [i]Your Name[/i] as a Flying License Divison member, would like to inform you that you're [b][color=red]DENIED[/color][/b] and [b][color=red]Banned[/color][/b] from this fying license request, with these following reason(s):
[list]
[*] Reason 1
[*] Reason 2[/list]

[right]Sincerely yours,
[RANK][FULLNAME]
San Andreas State Police.[/right][/divbox]
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
Flying License

Congratulation that you've made this far, and I want to inform you that your latest test has been reviewed by out staff I Your Name as a Flying License Divison member, would like to congratulate you since you're PASSED , now you are eligible to have a flying license, for more information wait for further update.

Sincerely yours,
[RANK][YOUR FULL NAME]

[hr][/hr]

Congratulation that you've made this far, and I want to inform you that your latest test has been reviewed by out staff  I [i]Your Name[/i] as a Flying License Divison member, would like to congratulate you since you're  [b][color=#008000]PASSED[/color][/b] , now you are eligible to have a flying license, for more information wait for further update.

[right]Sincerely yours,
[RANK][YOUR FULL NAME]
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
Flying License

Congratulation that you've made this far, and I want to inform you that your latest test has been reviewed by our staff, and we decided to FAILED your interview stage with these following reason(s):
  • reason 1
  • reason 2
Don't be sad, because you're still allowed to re-apply within 1 month.

Sincerely yours,
[RANK][YOUR FULL NAME]

[hr][/hr]

Congratulation that you've made this far, and I want to inform you that your latest test has been reviewed by our staff, and we decided to [b][color=#BF0000]FAILED[/color][/b] your interview stage with these following reason(s):
[list]
[*]reason 1
[*]reason 2[/list]
Don't be sad, because you're still allowed to re-apply within 1 month.

[right]Sincerely yours,
[RANK][YOUR FULL NAME]
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
Flying License

Dear, Mr/Ms/Mrs. Full Name,

I would like to inform you that your application is currently set to HOLD. We will review your application and will tell you the result as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely yours,
[RANK][FULL NAME]

[hr][/hr]

Dear, Mr/Ms/Mrs. Full Name,

I would like to inform you that your application is currently set to [b][color=green]HOLD[/color][/b]. We will review your application and will tell you the result as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

[right]Sincerely yours,
[RANK][FULL NAME]
ImageImageImage
Assistant Chief Of Police #7007 - Dimitri Pavlenkov
| Office Of Special Operations | Also Known as Mr.Acecep
Los Santos Police Department
‎‎‎‎‎‎Do Not Open This
Show
Image #415 Dimitri Pavlenkov Commander
Los Santos Police Department
LSPD Command - Police Commander
Office of Operation - Mission Row
Operation Central Bureau - Mission Row Police Department
Graduated Academy - Academy #0
Ex Police Of Russia Generál-mayór politsii - Youngest Police Of Russia General Staff Officer