[Reinstatement] Akihiko Hachiro

Transfer Request provides future applicants with information on applying to become a Deputy Sheriff
TRANSFER STATUS: OPEN
REINSTATEMENT STATUS: OPEN

Moderators: Executive Staff, LSSD Staff Officers, LSSD Command Officers, PAO: Administrative Training Bureau Command

Akihiko Hachiro
Deputy Sheriff Bonus I

[Reinstatement] Akihiko Hachiro

Post by Akihiko Hachiro »

DEPUTY SHERIFF REINSTATEMENT FORM

Instruction for the Applicant
  • Answer the question using proper English or Bahasa.
  • Remove the '<ANSWER HERE>' and replace it with your answer.
  • Fill the blank inside the '[ ]' with X mark, it will look like this [X].
  • If a question does not apply for you please fill it with 'N/A'.
  • Make sure that the application is totally filled properly before you submit.
  • You application title should be [REINSTATEMENT] Fistname Lastname of your character
MAKE SURE THAT YOU'VE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION!
SECTION I: PERSONAL INFORMATION
  1. APPLICANT NAMES :
    • First name : Akihiko
    • Middle name : -
    • Last name : Hachiro
    • Phone Number : 416-638-5351
  2. BIRTHDATE (DD/MMMM/YYYY) :
    • 09/07/1957
SECTION II: EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • Last Rank/Position : Police Officer I
  • Job Description : LEO
  • Date of Resign : 08/05/2023
  • Why do you want to reinstate back to the LSSD ?
    • Beberapa alasan mengapa saya ingin reinstate sebagai seorang deputy sheriff adalah:

Memiliki dedikasi untuk membantu orang lain dan menjaga keamanan masyarakat. Polisi dan sheriff bertanggung jawab untuk melindungi masyarakat dari kejahatan, mengurangi kejahatan, dan menegakkan hukum.

Merasa terpanggil untuk memberikan pelayanan kepada masyarakat. Polisi dan sheriff merupakan bagian dari pelayanan publik yang penting dan memberikan kontribusi yang signifikan terhadap keamanan masyarakat.

Menjadi bagian dari tim yang terorganisir dan disiplin. Polisi dan sheriff bekerja dalam sebuah organisasi yang terstruktur dan disiplin, yang memungkinkan mereka untuk berkembang sebagai individu dan memberikan kontribusi positif kepada masyarakat.

Merasa tertarik dengan tantangan yang dihadapi. Polisi dan sheriff menghadapi berbagai tantangan dalam tugas-tugas mereka, seperti menghadapi situasi darurat, menangani kejahatan, dan melindungi masyarakat.

Memiliki keinginan untuk berpartisipasi dalam mengubah dunia menjadi tempat yang lebih aman. Polisi dan sheriff memberikan kontribusi yang signifikan dalam membangun masyarakat yang aman dan menjaga ketertiban.
  • What is your honest reason for leaving from LSSD ?
    • Saya Banyak Urusan Di Jepang dan baru sekarang bisa baru kembali untuk mengabdi di Los Santos
SECTION III: DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, Akihiko Hachiro, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury, and I also declare that I have been obtained permission from my Supervisor, Command, or High Command regarding my reinstatement. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the reinstatement. I will abide by the reinstatement standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

(Akihiko Hachiro)
(21/06/2023)

Elric Cole
Sheriff
Badge: 6000
Assignment: Head of Los Santos Sheriff Department

Re: [Reinstatement] Akihiko Hachiro

Post by Elric Cole »

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST
Dear Akihiko Hachiro,

Thank you for your interest to apply a Reinstatement Program and being patient awaiting for our response.

We would like to inform that your reinstatement application has been reviewed by our staff. Unfortunately, we have decided to DENY your request with a following reason(s):
  • Silahkan apply reinstatement ke LSPD karena sebelumnya kamu dari LSPD.
We apologize for our decision, we hope you understand with our decision. Thank you

Regards,
Commander of Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Image Sheriff #6000 - Elric Cole
Los Santos County Sheriff Department

Staff Officer - Sheriff
Law Enforcement Recruitment - Batch #1
Patrol Operations - Commanding of Paleto Sheriff Station
Special Operations Division - Instructor of Aero Bureau
Professional Administrative Operations - Commanding of Administrative Training Bureau
Law Enforment Recruitment Division - Division Lead
Driving Licensing Division - Division Lead
Public Service - Police Dispatcher