[Information] About Flying License

Flying license a simple terms, a pilot's license, or pilot certificate, allows a person to be able to fly an aircraft/helicopter.

Moderators: Executive Staff, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, CTSOB: Air Support Division Command

State Police

[Information] About Flying License

Post by State Police »

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
Flying License
I. BECAME A PILOT
So how does one become a police or law enforcement helicopter pilot? This is a question I see regularly posed in forums and on web pages across the web. It’s a question that has many answers due to the fact that every agency operates slightly different. They are different because their budgets are different, and each has its own set of policies and procedures. SASP Air Division gives you the best option available at Los Santos to provide you Flying License to fulfill your department or your private needs. You will be trained by the most experienced Tactical Pilot from SASP Air Division. Flying a Helicopter is not easy but if you trained by SASP Air Division Pilots you will be highly trained and the lesson will look as easy as it gets.
II. REQUIREMENTS
All Applicants must fulfill requirements below:
  1. Obtain a Medical Certificate
    • Medical Certificate must be officially issued from Pillbox Medical Center
    • Medical Certificate must be active. If expired, applicant must take another medical test
  2. At least 18 years old
  3. Read, speak, write, and understand English
  4. Not making criminal records for 7 days.
How to apply:
  1. Create a new topic on this section with title "[Flying License] Your Fullname", format can be found on this topic.
  2. Standby for our team assessment of your application.
  3. If you got accepted, you will receive pilot training.
  4. If you got denied, you're allowed to re-apply within 1 month.
Format:

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/FsW0C5rW/sasp.png[/img]
[size=150][b]SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/b][/size]
[size=100][b]Flying License Division[/b][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=150][b]FLYING LICENSE FORM[/b][/size]
[size=120][b]CIVILIAN LICENSE[/b][/size][/center][hr][/hr][/divbox]

[divbox=black][size=120][color=white]I. PERSONAL INFORMATION[/color][/size][/divbox]
[divbox=white]
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]D.O.B :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Company :[/b]
[b]Phone Number :[/b]
[/divbox]
[divbox=black][size=120][color=white]II. PERSONAL QUALIFICATION[/color][/size][/divbox]
[divbox=white]
[size=110][b]PERSONAL RECORD DETAILS[/b][/size][list]
[*] What is your current Job [b]:[/b] <Answer Here>
[*] How long have you been on your current job?[b]:[/b]
[quote]<answer here>[/quote]
[*] What type of license do you want to apply for? [b]:[/b] <PPL (Private Pilot License) / DPL (Department Pilot License)>
[*] What is the purpose of your license?[b]:[/b]
[quote]<answer here>[/quote]
[/list]
[/divbox]
[divbox=black][size=120][color=white]III. MEDICAL CERTIFICATE[/color][/size][/divbox]
[divbox=white]
[secspoiler=CERTIFICATE]
Image/BBCode
[/secspoiler]
[/divbox]
III. TUITION & FEES
All Pilot training flights are conducted in new Technological Advanced Helicopter (TAH) provided by SASP Air Division. Therefore, applicants must pay to cover the operational cost.
  1. Total course tuition: $10.000
    • There’s no installment program for this course. All payment must be paid before the course starts.
    • Government employees (EMS and DOJ) will be fully covered by each department, only for DPL (Departement Flying License).
  2. The License will be valid for 2 month (Real Life)
  3. If the license expired Pilots must renew their Certificate.
  4. Renew cost: $5.000
    • Government employees will be fully covered by each department, only for DPL (Departement Flying License).
    • The license is only valid for Unarmed Helicopter.
IV. TERMS & CONDITIONS
  1. If the bearer caught breaking any of San Andreas Penal Code, the license will be revoked.
  2. According to :
    (8)18. Piloting Without a Proper License ↑
    Operating (or attempting to operate) an aircraft without the proper license. This includes, Helicopters, and Fixed Wing Aircraft.
    - Penal Code (8)18 is a felony punishable by imprisonment of 28 months and a fine of $2.100
    The pilot will be given punishment imprisonment of 28 months and a fine of $2.100
    • Right now, San Andreas only have 2 Flying License :
      DPL, Departement Flying License
      PPL, Private Pilot License
    • If The Pilot using DPL for personal business, can be said that the pilot is breaking penal code number (*8)18. Piloting without a proper license
  3. If the license expired, the bearer got one week of time to renew its license, or the license will be archived and the bearer must create a new license.
  4. The bearer shall report any Flights since the report will help a lot from any misunderstanding between the Police Department and the bearer.
  5. The bearer shall report any lost of fleet caused by crime action or something, if the bearer caught keep losing their fleet, the bearer will be considered as not qualified, and permanent banned from the flying license application will be issued upon the bearer.
V. FAQ
  1. What if my license expires soon and I can’t go to LSPD to renew my license ?
    • Please contact Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff from Air Division or Aero Bureau if you can’t renew your license, we will extend your expiration date.
  2. What special skills are needed for all this?
    • Learning to fly, while challenging, does not require any special skills or ability other than a strong desire to do it. If you have the motivation to learn, then you are ready to begin flying. Flying does not involve math skills beyond basic high school math.
  3. Can I carry passengers?
    • Student pilots cannot carry passengers when flying solo. Friends or family may ride along on dual lessons (when the instructor is in the airplane), if your instructor approves. Recreational and sport pilots can carry only one passenger at a time; private pilots may carry as many passengers as the airplane will legally seat, provided it stays within the airplane’s performance and weight-and-balance limitations.
  4. What kinds of helicopter can I fly?
    • Unarmed Helicopter