[PASSED] Idot Fernandez

File Member Law Enforcment Recruitment 6

Moderators: Executive Staff, LSSD Staff Officers, LSPD Staff Officers, AD: Law Enforcement Recruitment Division

Idot Fernandez
Captain
Badge: 6110

[PASSED] Idot Fernandez

Post by Idot Fernandez »

ImageImageImage

_________PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND APPLICATION_________

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS

Instruction for the Applicants
  • Answer the question using proper English or Bahasa Indonesia.
  • Remove the '<ANSWER HERE>' and replace it with your answer.
  • Fill the blank inside the '[ ]' with X mark, it will look like this [X].
  • If a question does not apply for you please fill it with 'N/A'.
  • Make sure that the application is totally filled properly before you submit.
  • Every answers filled in this application will reflect on how you will be considered to be accepted into law enforcement
  • (( All out of character information should be provided truthfully, any attempt of falsifying the information will result in banned ))
  • (( Your application must be submitted at the Personnel Recruitment ))
  • (( You application title should be Firstname Lastname of your character ))
MAKE SURE THAT YOU'VE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION!
SECTION I: PERSONAL INFORMATION
  1. APPLICANT NAMES :
    • First name : Idot
    • Middle name : -
    • Last name : Fernandez
  2. BIRTHDATE (DD/MM/YYYY) :
    • 02 02 2003
  3. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY) :
    • Bandung
  4. CITIZENSHIP :
    • [] U.S Citizen.
    • [X] Permanent resident and has applied for citizenship.
    • [ ] None of the above.
  5. ADDRESS :
    • Alta Apartement
  6. PHONE NUMBER :
    • 585-084-3007
  7. STATE ID :
SECTION II: PERSONAL QUALIFICATION
  1. WHY DO YOU WANT TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER OR DEPUTY SHERIFF? :
    • Karena Saya tertarik untuk menegakan keadilan kepada orang orang yang berbuat kesalahan dan juga cita cita saya dari kecil ingin menjadi kepolisian dan didukung oleh kedua orang tua saya.
  2. WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU AS A POLICE OFFICER OF THE LOS SANTOS CITY? :
    • Saya akan siap menerima tugas dari atasan dengan senang hati dan juga dengan rasa tanggung jawab sebagai mana semestinya menjadi anggota kepolisian, serta saya akan siap menerima resiko menjadi kepolisian untuk menegakan keadilan dan kebenaran.
  3. CHOOSE THE DEPARTMENT OF YOUR PREFERENCE :
    • LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
SECTION III: RIDE ALONG SCHEME
  • The Los Santos Police Department and Los Santos Sheriff Department offers a Ride Along scheme for all Academy Students of the Recruitment Program. Academy Students will be subject to all of the same requirements as the standard Field Ride Along, as well as including:
    Following up to date information of the Ride Along Regulations.
    Following up to date information of the Field Ride Along Regulations.
    The Los Santos Police Department and Los Santos Sheriff Department reserves the right to revoke these permissions without reason at any point in time, which will reflect on your application process. This program will extend to the point where the Student has reached the rank of Police Officer I/Deputy Sheriff Trainee or is no longer partaking in the Academy program. If you wish to not partake in the program, do not attend a Los Santos Police Department or Los Santos Sheriff Department station and request a Ride Along.
SECTION IV: RELEASE AND WAIVER
Having made application for employment with the City of Los Santos, I hereby authorize for one year from the date of execution hereof, any authorized representative of the City bearing this release, or a copy of it, to obtain any information pertaining to my employment, credit history, education, residence, academic achievement, personal information, work performance, background investigations, polygraph examinations, any and all internal affairs investigations and disciplinary records, including any files which are deemed to be confidential and/or sealed. I also authorize release of any criminal justice records of arrests, citations, detentions, probation and parole records, and police reports. I hereby direct you to release this information upon request of the bearer. I further authorize the City to make photographic copies of these records. This release is executed with full knowledge and understanding that the information is for the official use of the City of Los Santos. I hereby grant consent for the City to furnish the information described above to third parties including, but not limited to appropriate law enforcement agencies or authorities, in the course of fulfilling its official responsibilities. I hereby acknowledge and agree that I waive any right or opportunity to read or review any of the information provided in response to this investigation. I also waive any right or opportunity to read or review any background investigation report prepared by the City. I also acknowledge and agree that if I seek employment with a different law enforcement agency (either within the City or outside), my background investigation files will be disclosed to that agency for the limited purpose of determining my eligibility for employment as a peace officer. I further acknowledge and agree that if my background investigation files are disclosed to a prospective employer solely for such limited purpose, the files will remain confidential and will not become part of my personnel file. I further agree that in the event these materials are provided to another agency pursuant to this paragraph, that I waive any right to see such materials (or any summaries thereof) in that agency's possession regardless of how that agency treats such documents internally. I hereby release you, as my employer, former employer, prospective employer, or representative thereof and any police agency, school, college, university, or other educational institution, credit bureau, lending institution, consumer reporting agency, or retail business establishment including any of their officers, employees, or related personnel, both individually and collectively, from any and all liability for damage of whatever kind, which may at any time result to me, my heirs, or my assigns because of compliance with this authorization and request to release information, or any attempt to comply with it.

I certify that the answers contained within this Personal Background Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Full Name (Print Name): Idot Fernandez
Date: 3 12 2022
(( SECTION VIII: OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  1. REAL LIFE NAME :
    • Brian Arya
  2. REAL LIFE AGE :
  3. DISCORD ID :
    • Idot#1333
Last edited by Idot Fernandez on Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
lieutenant
| Image #6110 Idot Fernandez
Los Santos Sheriff Department - Paleto Sheriff Station
"Choice has Consequences"

Bella Klarissa
Retired Deputy Sheriff Bonus II
Badge: 6250

Re: [Police Recruitment] Idot Fernandez

Post by Bella Klarissa »

To Idot Fernandez
Please to give more words for section 2 question 1 and 2

Andd dont forget to reply back when you change your aplication
Deputy Sheriff Bonus 2 |#6250| Bella Klarissa
FTO of Sandy Shores Station
Los Santos County Sheriff Department
"A Tradition of Service"
"I believe i could, so i did"

Idot Fernandez
Captain

Post by Idot Fernandez »

siap bu bella nanti saya tambahkan beberapa kalimat di section 2 di pertanyaan 1 dan 2
Izin mengubah CV-nya bu bella
lieutenant

Idot Fernandez
Captain

Post by Idot Fernandez »

Izin memberitahu bu bella, saya sudah memberikan beberapa kata di section 2 di pertanyaan 1 dan 2 jika ada yang salah mohon diberitahu kembali nanti saya benarkan kembali Terima kasih atas bantuannya.
lieutenant

Andrew Gargner
Undersheriff
Badge: 6005
Assignment: Director Of Professional Administrative Operations

Post by Andrew Gargner »

ImageImageImage

LAW ENFORCEMENT RECRUITMENT

04-12-2022

To Idot Fernandez,

LAW ENFORCEMENT RECRUITMENT FORM — ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying to our Law Enforcement Recruitment Program. We appreciate your interest to be part of Los Santos Law Enforcement Agency and to serve the people at the State of San Andreas.

Based upon the review on your Law Enforcement Recruitment form, we've decided to accept you. You should continue to the interview stage. Please choose the interview schedule, make sure the date and time is correct, within the available interview time and doesn't interfere with other applicants' scheduled time. If you have any problems, feel free to contact any available Law Enforcement Recruitment Division from San Andreas State Trooper or Los Santos Police Department or Los Santos Sheriff Department.

Interview Schedule Request

Please come to the Mission Row Police Station on Atlee Street wearing a formal clothing based on the requested interview schedule time to complete the interview stage, good luck.

Regards,

Andrew Gargner, Sergaent Sheriff
Los Santos Sheriff Department
Law Enforcement Recruitment Division
Undersheriff Image | #6005 Andrew Gargner
Director Of Professional Administrative Operations
Director Of Internal Affairs Los Santos Sheriff Department

"Your only limit is your mind"
ImageImage

Andrew Gargner
Undersheriff
Badge: 6005
Assignment: Director Of Professional Administrative Operations

Re: [PASSED] Idot Fernandez

Post by Andrew Gargner »

ImageImageImage

LAW ENFORCEMENT RECRUITMENT

08-12-2022

Kepada Idot Fernandez,

LAW ENFORCEMENT RECRUITMENT FORM — LULUS

Terima kasih telah mendaftar ke program Law Enforcement Recruitment kami. Kami menghargai minat Anda untuk menjadi bagian dari Law Enforcement Agency Los Santos dan untuk melayani orang-orang di Negara Bagian San Andreas.

Berdasarkan tinjauan pada tahap wawancara Law Enforcement Recruitment Anda, kami telah memutuskan untuk memberikan "lulus" pada hasil wawancara Anda.
  • Silahkan datang ke Mission Row Police Headquarters pada hari Jumat, 9 Desember 2022 pukul 19:00 UTC+7 UTC+7 tepat waktu.
  • Kamu harus ingat jadwalnya dan pastikan kamu tidak ketinggalan akademi.
  • Jika kebetulan Anda tidak dapat menghadiri akademi, harap informasikan staf divisi Law Enforcement Recruitment yang bertugas secepatnya.
Regards,
Andrew Gargner, Sergaent Sheriff
Law Enforcement Recruitment Division
Undersheriff Image | #6005 Andrew Gargner
Director Of Professional Administrative Operations
Director Of Internal Affairs Los Santos Sheriff Department

"Your only limit is your mind"
ImageImage

Andrew Gargner
Undersheriff