[PASSED] Abduraouf Feng

Moderators: Executive Staff, LSSD Staff Officers, LSPD Staff Officers, AD: Law Enforcement Recruitment Division

Abdurraouf Feng
Civilian

[PASSED] Abduraouf Feng

Post by Abdurraouf Feng »

_________PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND APPLICATION_________

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS

Instruction for the Applicants
  • Answer the question using proper English or Bahasa Indonesia.
  • Remove the '<ANSWER HERE>' and replace it with your answer.
  • Fill the blank inside the '[ ]' with X mark, it will look like this [X].
  • If a question does not apply for you please fill it with 'N/A'.
  • Make sure that the application is totally filled properly before you submit.
  • Every answers filled in this application will reflect on how you will be considered to be accepted into law enforcement
  • (( All out of character information should be provided truthfully, any attempt of falsifying the information will result in banned ))
  • (( Your application must be submitted at the Personnel Recruitment ))
  • (( You application title should be Firstname Lastname of your character ))
MAKE SURE THAT YOU'VE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION!
SECTION I: PERSONAL INFORMATION
  1. APPLICANT NAMES :
    • First name : ABDURRAOUF
    • Middle name : N/A
    • Last name : FENG
  2. BIRTHDATE (DD/MM/YYYY) :
    • 16/05/1999
  3. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY) :
    • Los Santos / Los Santos / San Andreas / United States of America
  4. CITIZENSHIP :
    • [X] U.S Citizen.
    • [ ] Permanent resident and has applied for citizenship.
    • [ ] None of the above.
  5. ADDRESS :
    • Alta Street Apartment
  6. PHONE NUMBER :
    • 859-964-164
  7. STATE ID :
SECTION II: PERSONAL QUALIFICATION
  1. WHY DO YOU WANT TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER OR DEPUTY SHERIFF? :
    • Because I want to be the best police officer this city has to offer. I am familiar with Los Santos area inside and outside which makes me a key asset for Los Santos law enforcement.
  2. WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU AS A POLICE OFFICER OF THE LOS SANTOS CITY? :
    • Because I have strength of determination to learn and strive to be the best.
  3. CHOOSE THE DEPARTMENT OF YOUR PREFERENCE :
    • LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
SECTION III: RIDE ALONG SCHEME
  • The Los Santos Police Department and Los Santos Sheriff Department offers a Ride Along scheme for all Academy Students of the Recruitment Program. Academy Students will be subject to all of the same requirements as the standard Field Ride Along, as well as including:
    Following up to date information of the Ride Along Regulations.
    Following up to date information of the Field Ride Along Regulations.
    The Los Santos Police Department and Los Santos Sheriff Department reserves the right to revoke these permissions without reason at any point in time, which will reflect on your application process. This program will extend to the point where the Student has reached the rank of Police Officer I/Deputy Sheriff Trainee or is no longer partaking in the Academy program. If you wish to not partake in the program, do not attend a Los Santos Police Department or Los Santos Sheriff Department station and request a Ride Along.
SECTION IV: RELEASE AND WAIVER
Having made application for employment with the City of Los Santos, I hereby authorize for one year from the date of execution hereof, any authorized representative of the City bearing this release, or a copy of it, to obtain any information pertaining to my employment, credit history, education, residence, academic achievement, personal information, work performance, background investigations, polygraph examinations, any and all internal affairs investigations and disciplinary records, including any files which are deemed to be confidential and/or sealed. I also authorize release of any criminal justice records of arrests, citations, detentions, probation and parole records, and police reports. I hereby direct you to release this information upon request of the bearer. I further authorize the City to make photographic copies of these records. This release is executed with full knowledge and understanding that the information is for the official use of the City of Los Santos. I hereby grant consent for the City to furnish the information described above to third parties including, but not limited to appropriate law enforcement agencies or authorities, in the course of fulfilling its official responsibilities. I hereby acknowledge and agree that I waive any right or opportunity to read or review any of the information provided in response to this investigation. I also waive any right or opportunity to read or review any background investigation report prepared by the City. I also acknowledge and agree that if I seek employment with a different law enforcement agency (either within the City or outside), my background investigation files will be disclosed to that agency for the limited purpose of determining my eligibility for employment as a peace officer. I further acknowledge and agree that if my background investigation files are disclosed to a prospective employer solely for such limited purpose, the files will remain confidential and will not become part of my personnel file. I further agree that in the event these materials are provided to another agency pursuant to this paragraph, that I waive any right to see such materials (or any summaries thereof) in that agency's possession regardless of how that agency treats such documents internally. I hereby release you, as my employer, former employer, prospective employer, or representative thereof and any police agency, school, college, university, or other educational institution, credit bureau, lending institution, consumer reporting agency, or retail business establishment including any of their officers, employees, or related personnel, both individually and collectively, from any and all liability for damage of whatever kind, which may at any time result to me, my heirs, or my assigns because of compliance with this authorization and request to release information, or any attempt to comply with it.

I certify that the answers contained within this Personal Background Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Full Name (Print Name): ABDURRAOUF FENG
Date: 16/05/1999
(( SECTION VIII: OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  1. REAL LIFE NAME :
    • ABDUL HAFIZ
  2. REAL LIFE AGE :
  3. DISCORD ID :
    • CHOA #0090

Osvaldo Trysta
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge: 6186
Assignment: Operations Safe Street Bureau

Re: Abduraouf Feng

Post by Osvaldo Trysta »

LAW ENFORCEMENT RECRUITMENT FORM

3/2/2023

Mr./Mrs. Abduraouf Feng,

LAW ENFORCEMENT RECRUITMENT FORM — PENDING

Thank you for applying to our Law Enforcement Recruitment Program. We appreciate your interest to be part of Los Santos Law Enforcement Agency and to serve the people at the State of San Andreas.

Based upon the review on your law enforcement application form, we've decided to pending your peace officer application with these following reason(s):
  • SECTION II
    Point 1. Give me another answer, too short and seems like no effort at all.
    Point 2. I want you to correct your answer in more detailshow can we accept you if your reason is very short like this.
Please improve your answer again

Regards,
I Dewa Gede Widyadharma Osvaldo - Deputy Sheriff Bonus I
LOS SANTOS SHERIFF DEPARTEMENT
Law Enforcement Recruitment Division
Image #6186 Sergeant Sheriff - I Dewa Gede Widyadharma Osvaldo
Los Santos Sheriff Department
Office of Operation - Paleto Office Station
Supervisory - Sergeant of Paleto Station
Oprations Safe Street Bureau - Sergeant Detective
Certified - HISU
Countywide Oprations - Oprations Safe Street Bureau
Assignment - Law Enforcement Recruitment Division
Law Enforcement Recruitment - Batch #5
Former FTO - Ex FTO of Paleto Station
Former - OSSB Street Officer
Former - Detective OSSB

Abdurraouf Feng
Civilian

Post by Abdurraouf Feng »

_________PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND APPLICATION_________

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS

Instruction for the Applicants
  • Answer the question using proper English or Bahasa Indonesia.
  • Remove the '<ANSWER HERE>' and replace it with your answer.
  • Fill the blank inside the '[ ]' with X mark, it will look like this [X].
  • If a question does not apply for you please fill it with 'N/A'.
  • Make sure that the application is totally filled properly before you submit.
  • Every answers filled in this application will reflect on how you will be considered to be accepted into law enforcement
  • (( All out of character information should be provided truthfully, any attempt of falsifying the information will result in banned ))
  • (( Your application must be submitted at the Personnel Recruitment ))
  • (( You application title should be Firstname Lastname of your character ))
MAKE SURE THAT YOU'VE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION!
SECTION I: PERSONAL INFORMATION
  1. APPLICANT NAMES :
    • First name : ABDURRAOUF
    • Middle name : N/A
    • Last name : FENG
  2. BIRTHDATE (DD/MM/YYYY) :
    • 16/05/1999
  3. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY) :
    • Los Santos / Los Santos / San Andreas / United States of America
  4. CITIZENSHIP :
    • [x] U.S Citizen.
    • [ ] Permanent resident and has applied for citizenship.
    • [ ] None of the above.
  5. ADDRESS :
    • Alta Street Apartment
  6. PHONE NUMBER :
    • 859-964-164
  7. STATE ID :
SECTION II: PERSONAL QUALIFICATION
  1. WHY DO YOU WANT TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER OR DEPUTY SHERIFF? :
    • I want to be a police officer to help restore the relationship between the police and the community. I have always viewed the police as people who want to help others, which is extremely important to me. While living in this community, I have noticed that the public could respect and trust the police more. As an officer, I plan to make an effort to rebuild this important relationship. I think that with a more positive police presence, we can gain people's trust again and help them live better lives.
  2. WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU AS A POLICE OFFICER OF THE LOS SANTOS CITY? :
    • When applying to this area, I quickly discovered the high crime rate. After growing up in an area with a high rate of crime myself, I understand the emotional distress that people in these kinds of communities experience. As a police officer, I would be able to use my authority to make people feel safe where they live. I want to participate in criminal rehabilitation programs to help people turn their lives around and become active members of society once again. It's so important for children to feel comfortable walking to and from school, and I am committed to making this a possibility in this community.
  3. CHOOSE THE DEPARTMENT OF YOUR PREFERENCE :
    • LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
SECTION III: RIDE ALONG SCHEME
  • The Los Santos Police Department and Los Santos Sheriff Department offers a Ride Along scheme for all Academy Students of the Recruitment Program. Academy Students will be subject to all of the same requirements as the standard Field Ride Along, as well as including:
    Following up to date information of the Ride Along Regulations.
    Following up to date information of the Field Ride Along Regulations.
    The Los Santos Police Department and Los Santos Sheriff Department reserves the right to revoke these permissions without reason at any point in time, which will reflect on your application process. This program will extend to the point where the Student has reached the rank of Police Officer I/Deputy Sheriff Trainee or is no longer partaking in the Academy program. If you wish to not partake in the program, do not attend a Los Santos Police Department or Los Santos Sheriff Department station and request a Ride Along.
SECTION IV: RELEASE AND WAIVER
Having made application for employment with the City of Los Santos, I hereby authorize for one year from the date of execution hereof, any authorized representative of the City bearing this release, or a copy of it, to obtain any information pertaining to my employment, credit history, education, residence, academic achievement, personal information, work performance, background investigations, polygraph examinations, any and all internal affairs investigations and disciplinary records, including any files which are deemed to be confidential and/or sealed. I also authorize release of any criminal justice records of arrests, citations, detentions, probation and parole records, and police reports. I hereby direct you to release this information upon request of the bearer. I further authorize the City to make photographic copies of these records. This release is executed with full knowledge and understanding that the information is for the official use of the City of Los Santos. I hereby grant consent for the City to furnish the information described above to third parties including, but not limited to appropriate law enforcement agencies or authorities, in the course of fulfilling its official responsibilities. I hereby acknowledge and agree that I waive any right or opportunity to read or review any of the information provided in response to this investigation. I also waive any right or opportunity to read or review any background investigation report prepared by the City. I also acknowledge and agree that if I seek employment with a different law enforcement agency (either within the City or outside), my background investigation files will be disclosed to that agency for the limited purpose of determining my eligibility for employment as a peace officer. I further acknowledge and agree that if my background investigation files are disclosed to a prospective employer solely for such limited purpose, the files will remain confidential and will not become part of my personnel file. I further agree that in the event these materials are provided to another agency pursuant to this paragraph, that I waive any right to see such materials (or any summaries thereof) in that agency's possession regardless of how that agency treats such documents internally. I hereby release you, as my employer, former employer, prospective employer, or representative thereof and any police agency, school, college, university, or other educational institution, credit bureau, lending institution, consumer reporting agency, or retail business establishment including any of their officers, employees, or related personnel, both individually and collectively, from any and all liability for damage of whatever kind, which may at any time result to me, my heirs, or my assigns because of compliance with this authorization and request to release information, or any attempt to comply with it.

I certify that the answers contained within this Personal Background Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Full Name (Print Name): ABDURRAOUF FENG
Date: 16/05/1999
(( SECTION VIII: OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  1. REAL LIFE NAME :
    • ABDUL HAFIZ
  2. REAL LIFE AGE :
  3. DISCORD ID :
    • Choa#0090

Andrew Gargner
Undersheriff
Badge: 6005
Assignment: Director Of Professional Administrative Operations

Post by Andrew Gargner »

05-02-2023

Kepada Abduraouf Feng,

LAW ENFORCEMENT RECRUITMENT FORM — DITERIMA

Terima kasih telah mendaftar ke program Law Enforcement Recruitment kami. Kami menghargai minat Anda untuk menjadi bagian dari Law Enforcement Agency Los Santos dan untuk melayani orang-orang di Negara Bagian San Andreas.

Berdasarkan tinjauan pada formulir recruitment Law Enforcement Anda, kami telah memutuskan untuk menerima Anda. Anda harus melanjutkan ke tahap wawancara. Silakan pilih jadwal wawancara, pastikan tanggal dan waktunya benar, sesuai dengan waktu wawancara yang tersedia dan tidak mengganggu jadwal pelamar lain. Jika Anda memiliki masalah, jangan ragu untuk menghubungi anggota Law Enforcement Recruitment Division dari San Andreas State Trooper atau Los Santos Police Department atau Los Santos Sheriff Department yang sedang bertugas.

Interview Schedule Request

Silakan datang ke Mission Row Police Station di Atlee Street mengenakan pakaian formal sesuai dengan jadwal wawancara yang diminta waktu untuk menyelesaikan tahap wawancara, semoga anda beruntung.

Regards,
Andrew Gargner, Sergeant Sheriff
Undersheriff Image | #6005 Andrew Gargner
Director Of Professional Administrative Operations
Director Of Internal Affairs Los Santos Sheriff Department

"Your only limit is your mind"
ImageImage

Elric Cole
Sheriff
Badge: 6000
Assignment: Head of Los Santos Sheriff Department

Re: [Passed] Abduraouf Feng

Post by Elric Cole »

08/02/2023

To Abduraouf Feng,

LAW ENFORCEMENT RECRUITMENT FORM — PASSED

Thank you for applying to our Law Enforcement Recruitment Program. We appreciate your interest to be part of Los Santos Law Enforcement Agency and to serve the people at the State of San Andreas.

Based upon the review on your Law Enforcement Recruitment interview stage, we've decided to pass you for your exemplary interview result.
  • Please come to Mission Row Police Headquarters on Saturday, February 11th, 2023 at 18:45 UTC+7.
  • You must remember the schedule and make sure that you don't miss the Law Enforcement academy.
  • If by any chance you cannot attend the academy, please inform any available Law Enforcement Recruitment division staff at your earliest convenience.
Regards,
Elric Cole, Captain
Image Sheriff #6000 - Elric Cole
Los Santos County Sheriff Department

Staff Officer - Sheriff
Law Enforcement Recruitment - Batch #1
Patrol Operations - Commanding of Paleto Sheriff Station
Special Operations Division - Instructor of Aero Bureau
Professional Administrative Operations - Commanding of Administrative Training Bureau
Law Enforment Recruitment Division - Division Lead
Driving Licensing Division - Division Lead
Public Service - Police Dispatcher

Baker Lie
Commander
Badge: 6201
Assignment: Commander of SSO and Aero Bureau

Re: [PASSED] Abduraouf Feng

Post by Baker Lie »

L&A
Image #6201 Baker Lie - Commander Image