[Press Release] LSPD Service Marks

The Public Communications Section deals exclusively with matters related to the sharing of information between the Department and the public it serves. The PCS goal is to ensure that open lines of communication are maintained at all times with all segments of the greater Los Santos community.

Moderators: Executive Staff, LSSD Staff Officers, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, LSSD Command Officers

Aiden Atmadja
Retired Assistant Chief of Police
Badge: 7001
Assignment: Office of Patrol Operations

[Press Release] LSPD Service Marks

Post by Aiden Atmadja »

LSPD Marks of Service Stripe

19th September 2022 Image

Greetings To All The People Of Los Santos

28th of August 2021 marks the first day Chief of Police Paul Sinega and over 100 officers set foot in Los Santos Mission Row Police Station each and every one of them coming from their own respectable Law Enforcement Agencies. Las Venturas Police Department, Bone County Sheriff Department, and Los Angeles Police Department just to name a few. These officers are responsible for what Los Santos Police Department has come to be, from the leadership under Paul Sinega to, Steve Muller, Lim Godwinson, and now Vincent Rachmad LSPD has become stronger and stronger than ever before.

Posted above is a portrait of what a service stripe looks like. A service stripe is authorized for wear by enlisted personnel upon completion of the specified length of service. The concept of a service stripe dates back to 1782 when, during the American Revolution, George Washington ordered that enlisted men who had served for three years "with bravery, fidelity and good conduct" should wear "a narrow piece of white cloth, of the angular form" on the left sleeve of the uniform coat. This tradition continues on until now and has spread across many civilian law enforcement agencies in the United States, including policemen, troopers, constables, and sheriff's deputies.

We, the Staff Officers of LSPD thank every and each one of LSPD Officers for their service, and loyalty. With that recognition I, Assistant Chief of Police - Aiden Atmadja. With the approval of Commissioner - Vasco De Gama, Deputy Commissioner - Vinz Kajek, and Chief of Police - Vincent Rachmad. Announcing that any officers of Los Santos Police Department will be awarded 1 Service Stripe marked on their uniform each for 1 International Year of service which will be counted from the 28th of August 2021.

Last but not least, I would like to thank the people of Los Santos for trusting their safety and continuing on supporting us on our mission to Protect and Serve. I also thank any LSPD Officers who will be carrying these marks on their sleeves who have dedicated their life to the prosperity of Los Santos.

Portrait of Graduation of LSPD Academy #1

Sincerely yours,
Assistant Chief of Police Aiden "AIR-1" Atmadja
Los Santos Police Department.
Feel free to leave any comment or feedback on this press release using the format below:

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][b]Your name:[/b] [i]<fill here>[/i]
[b]Messages:[/b] <fill here>
[center][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50788587786_60c15f306c_o.png[/img][/center][/divbox]

#7001 Assistant Chief of Police Aiden "Air-1" Atmadja
Office of Patrol Operation
Image Image
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
"Air-1 Will Forever Be Your Nightmare"