Commissioner Vasco Announce's New Sheriff of LSSD

The Public Communications Section deals exclusively with matters related to the sharing of information between the Department and the public it serves. The PCS goal is to ensure that open lines of communication are maintained at all times with all segments of the greater Los Santos community.

Moderators: Executive Staff, LSSD Staff Officers, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, LSSD Command Officers

Vasco De Gama
Commissioner
Badge: 207
Assignment: Commissioner

Commissioner Vasco Announce's New Sheriff of LSSD

Post by Vasco De Gama »

ImageImage

SHERIFF TOGAR AMBARITA TAKES CHARGE OF THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT

space

Commissioner Vasco De Gama pleased to announce the third Sheriff of Los Santos, Togar Ambarita, previously Undersheriff of LSSD.

During his swearing-in ceremony, Sheriff Togar Ambarita vowed to lead with a spirit of integrity, accountability and collaboration, eager to mark a new era for the department following years under the leadership of his predecessor. "I want to thank you for San Andreas State Police for entrusting me with a very clear mandate to bring new leadership and accountability."

Supported by countless Sheriff’s Department employees, Sheriff Togar outlined his plan for the Department and set the groundwork to foster a collaborative work environment with the rest of The Government. “Integrity is about treating people with respect and living up to the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics.” Sheriff Togar said, “Accountability is not something to be feared, but rather embraced, as it is the cornerstone to any successful law enforcement agency.

Throughout the weekend, Sheriff Togar addressed the guests and Department members with words of encouragement and hope, “To all you wearing the Tan and Green, I am forever indebted to you.” He continued to explain the importance of respect: “I talk about respect because this uniform and badge represent all the courage’s men and women of this Sheriff’s Department who everyday work on behalf of ten million residents in Los Santos County, and it also represents fallen Sheriff’s personnel that have made the ultimate sacrifice serving our communities here in Los Santos County.”

His overarching message to the residents of Los Santos County is, “I have every confidence in the Sheriff’s Department that we will serve our residents of LS County to the best of our ability, and I look forward to serving with each and every one of you.”

COMMISSIONER - VASCO DE GAMA
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE — "IN PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE"
Serving Since 16 January 2020